Below are some great genealogy websites
- Ancestry - Arguably one of the very best genealogy websites. Has a paid subscription; as well as many free sources.
- Fold3 - Formerly Footnote - Great site with original documents (paid and free).
- Indian Pioneer Paper Collection - Interviews done years ago with Native American Descendants. This is a must site for those with Native American ancestry. This is part of the University of Oklahoma Western History Collection.
- Rootsweb - An all free genealogy website, with tons to offer.
- USGenWeb Project - Another free genealogy site with a lot to offer. You'll find links here to all county and state webpages, lists, and much more.
- Family Search - An LDS Record Search site. Many original images, covering various states and counties. Free access.
- Allen County Public Library - This is the second largest genealogy library in the world! You won't find a lot of records on the website (there are some); but you can learn about the vast resources available to genealogists here; who come from all over the U.S.
- Genealogy Book Links - A Great website filled with view-able Biography & Family Genealogy books from every state. Broken down into categories by state.
- Dick Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter - A newsletter for genealogy consumers.
- Arizona Department of Health Services - Arizona Birth and Death records (original images).
- Find A Grave - Search grave records from all over the world. Users may also submit tombstone photos.
- Illinois State Archives Database - Online Databases of the Illinois State Archives. State-wide marriage and death indexes; and much more.
- Census Online - Links to Free Census Images found online.
- Death Indexes & Records - Online searchable death indexes and records.
- Missouri Digital Heritage - Search and view Missouri birth and death records.
- Sistler Genealogy Bookstore - Sistler has been around for many years; and is a huge publisher of genealogy books.
- West Virginia Division of Culture and History - Search and view WV birth, death & marriage records.